Skip to main content

Welcome


Hi everyone! I have been crocheting for a while now and have decided to start a little business as a way to share with others something that I have really enjoyed doing. Along with starting a new business I have decided that I will keep a blog too.

With this I am going to share with you projects that I am working on, new patterns I am playing with, and I will also host giveaways too (they are mainly on my Facebook page but I will let you know here as well).

Since the new year is just around the corner I am willing to try a lot of new things! I hope that it will be a good tool for you and for me in our crafting desires. I have a feeling that after the 1st new fun things will be happening!


Along with crocheting I have now started knitting and I never thought that I would enjoy it as much as I do! It seemed so foreign to me and now it just makes sense. I am hoping to bring some knitting patterns to my shop as well!

The idea of this blog has been one that I have played with a lot. I have been wanting a chance to sit down and share with you all the things that I love to make and create. I've had a lot of ups and downs, like needing my computer to be repaired, and now that it is I can finally share with you! As the new year approaches I will be adding free patterns to share with you all so that you can all stay warm and cozy and maybe even gift them to others.

Check back often and please feel free to share!

God bless you all,
ELizabeth

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Wrist Warmers - Free Crochet Pattern!

CROCHET YOUR OWN ELIZABETH WRIST WARMERS I've always loved the simplicity of wrist warmers. They keep your hands warm but her fingers free so you can used them when your driving or buckling up a squirming child. Being a mom these are super helpful. My daughters also love them and beg me to make them a new pair every year. I thought it was about time to share some new patterns with you. I am really truly hoping to do better with this blogging thing this coming year. But here is the pattern to make you or your daughter some cute wrist warmers this winter. PURCHASE THE AD FREE DOWNLOADABLE PDF HERE ON: RAVELRY , ETSY MATERIALS: ●        H/8 (5mm) Crochet Hook ●        #4 Worsted Weight ●        Yarn Needle ●        Scissors KEY: CH: chain St(s): stitch(es) Sl St: slip stitch SC: single crochet HDC: half double crochet SPECIAL STITCHES: ...

Crocheted Barefoot Sandals

A few weeks ago one of my fellow crafting mommas saw some very pretty crocheted sandals that she wanted to recreate, and she was able to! She had never written a pattern before so instead she made a YouTube video.  I translated the video into a written pattern for your enjoyment. I take no credit in this pattern, it was designed by Adrienne Davis, I just followed what she said and wrote it in American Crochet terms that we can all follow. Here is the written pattern for Adrienne's Crochet Barefoot Sandals. I hope you enjoy! Crochet Barefoot Sandals By, Adrienne Davis *** My translation of the video posted by Adrienne *** YouTube Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWSBdARv5wU&list=HL1339531355&feature=mh_lolz Materials: * Aunt Lydia's Crochet Thread Size 3 * E (US 3.50) Hook KEY: Sl St: Slip Stitch CH: Chain SC: Single Crochet Special Stitches: Cluster Stitch: Yarn over, insert hook into indicated stitch, yarn over...

Bridgett Cowl Crochet Pattern

Meet Bridgett! She is a perfectly simple yet elegant cowl that every lady needs on a cold winter morning. I believe I'm in love with this pattern and I wanted to share it with you! If you would like to purchase the PDF version of the pattern, click here:  Ravelry  or  Etsy MATERIALS: 2 Skeins of Super Bulky Yarn #6 P/15 11.5mm Crochet Hook (3) 1.5 inch Buttons Measuring Tape  Scissors  Yarn Needle  YARN NOTES: For the cowl pictured I used Lion Brand's Wool Ease Thick & Quick Super Bulky Yarn in Grey Marble. GAUGE: For this pattern it's not necessary, you can just use a tape measure to get the size you need. BRIDGETT COWL PATTERN  Row 1:  Foundation Single Crochet or chain until it measures 40 inches (101.5 cm) and SC in 2nd chain down. Row 2:  CH 2 and turn, DC (double crochet) in each stitch across Row 3:  CH 1 and turn, HDC (half double crochet) in each stitch across Repeat Rows ...